I've been a bad blogger. Again. I'm sorry for disappearing on you again. I've been super busy as usual, and a lot of things have changed for me since my last post. I haven't forgotten about the blog though I promise and now that things are settling down some, I hope to be start posting more regularly.
So what exactly have I been doing while I was away?
|Buster, my new corgi puppy|
- I got a "big kid" job. I got my first real full-time salaried job and it feels great to be so much more independent. I don't want to share too many details, but I'm working with a small software company and it's been hectic and crazy at times, but mostly it's been fun. There are even some runners and athletes at work who encourage me to move more which is nice.
- I moved in with Cam. Cameron and I have always practically lived together when we were close by, but never actually moved in together. I didn't think it would be that much of a change, but I quickly learned that practically and actually are very different things haha. It's been challenging at times getting used to the quirks of living with a boy who is my complete opposite in most ways, but it's been amazing and I wouldn't have it any other way now.
- I got a new puppy. After moving to a new neighborhood (and town), we didn't have as many friends for Champ to play with. It was really hard on him because he was so used to being around other dogs all the time. Cam and I had talked about getting another dog before, so this seemed like the perfect time. The new puppy's name is Buster and he's a very devious little 9-week-old corgi.
- I joined Fitocracy. If you haven't done it, you should. It's a pretty cool site. fitocracy.com
- I got my wisdom teeth removed. Not fun at all. I looked like a chipmunk and felt horrible for a while. I'm back to solid foods now though!
- I threw my best friend's bridal shower. I mentioned it before, but my best friend is getting married and my maid of honor duties are starting to kick into high gear with the wedding approaching.
- I didn't run almost at all. That's right, my running has been majorly slacking. I missed it so much, but with all the big changes going on I just wasn't able to keep on the ball with workouts. However, I'm working on changing that and I've got new plans to make my running more dynamic and workouts more fun. I did a few workouts here and there, but no races and nothing very exciting.
And that's pretty much the highlights. What have you been up to while I was slacking?